Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Sneak Peak at Ashley and Ben!

Ashley and Ben were married on August 4 2012 at the Cloverdale Barn in Winchester, VA. The setting was at a barn and there was a nice breeze throughout the evening. The wedding was simple and with many elegant touches from the settings on the tables to the decor. This was a great couple to photograph and work with. The bridal party was so easy to photograph and had a great time.



More photos to come, in the meantime check us out on our facebook page!

www.facebook.com/Molto-Bella-Photography
moltobellaphotos@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. You do absolutely BEAUTIFUL work! I'm amazed every time I visit your blog. Look forward to seeing more of it. And no, this isn't one of those spammy "I'm so glad I found you posts." Just me and my real thoughts. ;o)

    ReplyDelete